Dedicated to simple decor ideas - especially in white! - inspiration for living simply,
reusing what you have, and scouring for vintage or thrifted finds. Some of my own DIY projects described here too.


Monday, April 6, 2009

My home - Kitchen corners

If you have kids like I do, a *great* deal of time is spent preparing food for them! My kitchen had been feeling like a cave, so I added some interest while adding a seasonal affective disorder light (a Craig's List find) in winter - this is like my window! and winter life saver!



The tin heart is from etsy and the pink tin frame may hold one of my kid's paintings some day.



I found this green metal shelf at the Sally Ann. Here it sits perched on my stovetop as I wonder if this will be its home, and if so, what would I put on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment