Dedicated to simple decor ideas - especially in white! - inspiration for living simply,
reusing what you have, and scouring for vintage or thrifted finds. Some of my own DIY projects described here too.


Saturday, April 11, 2009

Shop Local! Centre Stage on Kingsway, Vancouver

I found this little shop awhile ago called Centre Stage. Owner and designer, Elizabeth Lamont, has fabulous inspiring decor items and furniture pieces, as well as some vintage clothing. There are loads of great finds, a few which I have purchased and posted here in pictures of my home - I also have a few pieces on hold at the moment too - I will post pictures of these great vintage finds soon. Elizabeth also updates and re-purposes furniture with a fresh coat of white paint. To the right, you will see a window with some great retro and vintage finds in her shop.
Visit her shop at 644 Kingsway. She is mostly open late in the day, returning after treasure-hunting. Give her a call at 604.715.1416.

No comments:

Post a Comment